Sunday, May 21, 2017

Suzy my bride

March 22, 1999

Suzy I love you Suzy I care

Together forever for ever I swear

For richer or poorer In good times and bad

When we are happy and when we are sad

To me you are everything and this you must know 

I'll follow you anywhere where ever you go

Suzy I love Suzy I care 

Together forever for ever I swear

Our kids will have kids

Someday when we're old

I just want to tell the about the love that we hold

So I write this song down and pray I can sing

I look forward to life with the love that you bring

Suzy I love you Suzy I care

Together forever for ever I swear 

Happy 18th Anniversary Suzy! 18 down forever to go! I love you so much! We love you so much. 

Love,

Andy, Kayla, Chloe, Mary, Emma, Tyler, Tucker❤️👍☘️🌈☮️


No comments:

Post a Comment