Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Dr. Evil


20 Saturdays was about life. If it was about anything it was about the people I called friends. Most of whom were living life large. Living large wasn't always easy. Many of my friend captured on video for 20 Saturdays I am still in contact with today thank to Facebook and other such means of social friending miracles. One of those guys is Taka aka Dr. Evil. Here he describes the consequences of big air and sticky snow. How many people do you know who can rattle off those types of injuries sustained a few weeks earlier with a smile and then walk down the side of a ski slope back to work. Well Taka wasn't just tough he was cool. A music lover and now thanks to Facebook I can attest he is also a great dad.  Something I aspire to. Taka and I worked lifts together in Snowmass and he was there my rookie year making it look easy so quite fitting to get to see him on my last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment